Yet another Carolina crocheter.

kibathediva

Hi there! Here I come to add to the North Carolina contingent. I may lurk for a while before I post too much, but then again, I may not. I'm a teacher, grew up in Durham, NC and attended UNC-Chapel Hill but currently working in the foothills of North Carolina. Hoping to get back "home" (the aforementioned area) ASAP.

I've been crocheting since last spring, when I took it up as a way to relieve the stress that came from student teaching. In the past few months I've completed 4 hats, a scarf, a pair of slippers, a pair of fingerless mittens, and legwarmers. (I'll make a show-and-tell post about those last in a minute.)

I am so excited to have found Crochetville. I'm off to poke around some more!

Thanks, kaml! It is my attitude towards crochet - I would love to experiment and make my own patterns, but as I'm just starting out I'm not comfortable doing it yet. But one day I hope to really make my art my own.

I'm so glad you found us too. I'm sure you will love it everytime you visit, just like I do. :welcome

I can't believe you have a blog already. I am on my way to check it out now. :yay

Archived