2 girl's skorts just finished

yarn clothes is usually warmer to wear- is this a fall/school skort? it's very beautiful and i am looking forward to the pattern!!! my girls are 7 & 10 years old, but when they were in preschool the teacher sent home a letter to all the girls parents asking to please put shorts under their skirts!!!

nathalie

Yes, these would be fall/school skorts. Thanks for the info about shorts under skirts. I didn't know that. Shaelynn doesn't get to go until next year to Kindergarten.

Oooh, you just hit a nerve with me....

My DD LOVED to wear dresses and skirts to school. Her wardrobe was 99% dresses.. She ALWAYS wore shorts under them.

Would you believe her GYM TEACHER told her she COULDN'T wear dresses to school for gym, she HAD to wear pants or shorts? I told my DD "you HAVE shorts on, just a skirt over them..." I was all ready to call the school up and have a yell at that teacher, but that was JUST ENOUGH that now my DD won't wear a dress or skirt to school anymore. :angry The fight would have been pointless, because the magic of dresses is gone now!

Either way, your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

Archived