2 girl's skorts just finished

earthskyskort.jpgskort2.jpgskort4.jpgunderskort.jpg

I just finished these on my weekend vacation to my parent's house. The first one is made with 4 ply acrylic. The second one is made with Simply Soft Brite and brown acrylic.

My husband really likes these as they have the shorts built in for modesty. These will be great for school (Shaelynn has to wait until next year).

I will have the free patterns up on my website within the next day or so. Thanks for looking!:manyheart

Ahw they are so cute and so is Shaelynn. I always put shorts under Lucy and Sierras' skirts b/c they are very active. I'm agree with your husband on the modesty part that's why i put shorts under their skirts. I love the colors, I need to use some brown with some colors too. I love the saying on Shaelynns' pink top.

Ahw they are so cute and so is Shaelynn. I always put shorts under Lucy and Sierras' skirts b/c they are very active. I'm agree with your husband on the modesty part that's why i put shorts under their skirts. I love the colors, I need to use some brown with some colors too. I love the saying on Shaelynns' pink top.

Thank you!

The brown hoodie says "Daddy's Little Girl", but you can't see that part in the picture. I found these on discount at Ross dress for less store.

Shaelynn was disappointed that she didn't get to go to Kindergarten, so we made these special outfits. Her big brothers get to go to school.

Aaaw! They turned out great! I like the shorts underneath, too. I don't have any girls, but I appreciate that even though they are little they should still be modest. :) How old is Shaelynn? Our four year old was signed up to go to kindergarten this year. But, at the "last minute", we decided to wait til next fall... (He would still only be four for a couple of months, and I am not one to push these kind of things...)

Anyway great job and she looks extra cute in them!! :manyheart

Tina

Shaelynn is 4 1/2. She turns 5 on November 19th. So it's past our cut off date for entry to school. She's dealing with it. She's excited to spending time with mom for one more year.

I posted the patterns this morning on my website. I hope everyone can understand them.:blush:hook

Our Eon is 4 1/2, too. He turns five on September 30th. The cut off date for their school is Oct. 1st. So he made it by one day. But, we still decided to keep him home.. (he's my baby!!) :(

I bet mom is excited to spend one more year with Shaelynn, too; huh? :)

Shaelynn is 4 1/2. She turns 5 on November 19th. So it's past our cut off date for entry to school. She's dealing with it. She's excited to spending time with mom for one more year.

I posted the patterns this morning on my website. I hope everyone can understand them.:blush:hook

I forgot to mention earlier. I just got an email service for my website. So when I add new patterns, I can email people to let them know. I had some people that were requesting this service. Anyway, I have it running now, so if anyone is interested.

Tina,

yes...I'm excited to have one more year with Shaelynn before she goes to school. She's a joy to have around. Although, I guess I'll have more time to create patterns when she goes to school.:lol

yarn clothes is usually warmer to wear- is this a fall/school skort? it's very beautiful and i am looking forward to the pattern!!! my girls are 7 & 10 years old, but when they were in preschool the teacher sent home a letter to all the girls parents asking to please put shorts under their skirts!!!

nathalie

Archived