Flip Flops!!!

RdDesigns

I have crocheted on flip flops! Is there anything that crocheting can't be done on!!! They are for sale on my etsy site. I love them, they are so comfy!!! There are also photos on my blog! Let me know what you think! Also, how much would you sell them for? I still have a hard time with pricing.

100_2397.JPG

Enjoy! Thanks for looking!!

Those are really cute!

I've tried to make them but somehow my brain doesn't wrap around crocheting around the thong. But I can crochet around a hair elastic. I think I need a brain overhaul!

As a bare minimum for pricing smallish things, take your materials cost and X2...

as you get better known you can increase the price you put on your work, or if you increase the quality of the material you use, the price will follow the increase in materials costs.

as the project and labor going into it grows, say with a fancy afghan. materials x2 is certainly NOT enough, so move up to materials X3 for something big but simple, materials x4 for something big and complicated, etc. If the project turned out to be a pain, be careful not to price it so high that it's not saleable. Though maybe include, "this will really truly be a one of a kind as I'd need to be committed if I even considered doing this pattern again...."

Archived