A chihuahua for you neck

Chiscrochetcrazy

Alisha, How darling is the Chihuahua Scarf you've made!(Gee, I wonder why;) ;) ) It is one of the cutest animal scarves I've seen! It's like having one of your little Fur Babies right with you!

Thanks everyone :)

Yes but it's such a rough draft I'd have to make another to be sure what I did :lol

Oh please do. My sister gave our Mom (88) a chihuahua for her birthday and this would be a cute xmas gift for her. :D

Sandy

PS--I showed her your website, and she loved all yours. the top picture is closests to what ours looks like.

Oh please do. My sister gave our Mom (88) a chihuahua for her birthday and this would be a cute xmas gift for her. :D

Sandy

PS--I showed her your website, and she loved all yours. the top picture is closests to what ours looks like.

I will work on it :yes If you're interested I know a great chihuahua board. Pm me if you'd like the link.

I love it! Reminds me of my 2 chis. When I sit on the house one or the other of them may sit on my neck like a parrot! Nice job. I'd really be interested in the pattern.:clap

• 2 weeks later...

Ha!! That's adorable!! And it's really cracking me up because my grandma's chihuahua likes to pretend she's your personal scarf (she climbs up your chest like a mountain goat and settles happily around the back of your neck).:rofl

OMG, I just took a look at your babies and they are ADORABLE!! Bella is exactly like the little one I want. Altho I want one so bad, I refuse to be picky!! :D

Oh this is such a relief to hear. lol. I thought Mom's dog was just very odd by trying to sit on me. He's also VERY VERY determined. If he wants to get somewhere, he does. When we 1st got him, I was trying to do crate training at night, but was using a tall cardboard box (he was a surprise gift for Mom, so I couldn't actually prepare so she'd not get suspicious).

He managed to figuire out how to get out of the box (the box was taller than he could reach at the time) to climb into the chair and up onto the bed w/ me. A morning shocker the 1st time it happened. lol. They such characters, I am finding out. :)

Sandy

Ha!! That's adorable!! And it's really cracking me up because my grandma's chihuahua likes to pretend she's your personal scarf (she climbs up your chest like a mountain goat and settles happily around the back of your neck).:rofl

OMG, I just took a look at your babies and they are ADORABLE!! Bella is exactly like the little one I want. Altho I want one so bad, I refuse to be picky!! :D

Surprise!! You have a dog in your bed!! :rofl

They're such little characters!! My grandma's (poor thing doesn't have a name- just Puppy- because there's "no name good enough for her!" haha) refuses to get off your shoulders, so my uncle has to come around and lift her off and she will fight him tooth and nail to stay- snipping and growling, which is more funny than threatening because her growl sounds like a stuffed frog! :lol I have stories for days about that silly little dog.

Oh this is such a relief to hear. lol. I thought Mom's dog was just very odd by trying to sit on me. He's also VERY VERY determined. If he wants to get somewhere, he does. When we 1st got him, I was trying to do crate training at night, but was using a tall cardboard box (he was a surprise gift for Mom, so I couldn't actually prepare so she'd not get suspicious).

He managed to figuire out how to get out of the box (the box was taller than he could reach at the time) to climb into the chair and up onto the bed w/ me. A morning shocker the 1st time it happened. lol. They such characters, I am finding out. :)

Sandy

Archived