Have yarn, need pattern

pfirsch

I thought that I should post this here because even though I'm seeking a pattern, I would like a fulled/felted pattern. I have 100 g of 100% sheep's wool in a dark gray color, each skein ca. 100m. The gauge is for 4-4.5mm hook or needles, 22 stitches x 28 rows for a 10cm x 10cm square. I'm sure the swatch was for knitting.

Any ideas?

Note: I've never fulled anything before.

I've found the thinner the wool, the better it felts. Make a bag done in rounds using hdc or dc. Do a search online for fulled patterns and felted pattterns. I have bought some of Marlo and I have winged many a pattern. If you still need help, let me know though my PM. If you need help fulling, let me know too!

I've found the thinner the wool, the better it felts. Make a bag done in rounds using hdc or dc. Do a search online for fulled patterns and felted pattterns. I have bought some of Marlo and I have winged many a pattern. If you still need help, let me know though my PM. If you need help fulling, let me know too!

Thanks, Deneen.

I was hoping that y'all could throws out some ideas because most patterns call for more yarn than what I have, so, I was just wondering if anybody knew of some patterns off hand.

Do a wristlet with it. There are several patterns here for it, just make it a bit bigger than the pattern states because if you felt it, it will shrink. :hook

Archived