Nintendo DS Case

Yarn_Gal

I made one of these for myself and my bf. We both really like them, so I would like to share the pattern with you all (sadly, I don't have the pattern for the star available, but if you would like it I can post it).

100_1682.jpg

100_1677.jpg

100_1676.jpg

This pattern is for a DS Lite, but I have made notes for the original DS.

Size H crochet hook

Worsted weight yarn in 2 colors. Main color= mc, contrasting color= cc

Scissors, yarn needle, etc.

With mc ch 16 (for original DS, ch 19)

Hdc in 3rd ch from hook and each ch accross. Ch 2, turn.

*Hdc accross. Ch 2, turn.* Repeat until piece measures 14".

Change to cc and sc accross for 2 rows. FO.

Fold piece with right sides together leaving a 3 inch flap. Sew up the sides. I usually add a dab of glue to hold my knots since they always seem to come out. Turn so the right side is facing out. Add velcro or a button for closure.

Flower:

With cc, ch 4. Slst into last st to form a ring.

Ch 6. Slst into ring. Repeat 4 times. FO.

Sew or glue flowers to case wherever you'd like them to be.

It looks a little narrow, so here are the measurements of my finished case: 4 1/2"wide, 9" around.

You may share this pattern with family and friends, and sell whatever you make from this pattern. Please do not sell the pattern.

That is so cool. Thanks for sharing your pattern.

I am needing to make one for my DS Lite. It seems to hit the floor occasionally, and maybe a case would help it bounce a little better :lol:lol

I have created a Nintendo DS case for my DS as well, although I must say that yours is adorable! I've bookmarked your pattern and plan to make a second for my coral pink (favorite color!) DS soon. Thanks for sharing it! Fantabulous job!

For those interested in the DS system, I know this is a bit off topic but I saw in my Circut City ad that they had the great $20 games priced at 2/$30. A lot of those games are popular w/ the kids and adults as well!

Happy Hooking & Playing to All! :)

Archived