Pastel Baby blanket in THREAD!!! What am I thinking??Updated FINISHED PIX POST 40

vonnie

:cheer I have started the Baby Blanket in Thread, am I totally insane, I said after the Round Ripple in thread that I wouldn't do this, but I must!! Here is the start and I am sure I am going to need encouragement to finish this!! I am ususing Caron Grandma's Best size 10 thread in Baby Rainbow and a size 7 hook. I got the thread for .97 on Herrshners a while back....

th_IM001709.jpg

:eek :eek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it looks absolutely beautiful already! reminds me of cotton candy, pleae keep posting pics..I have never used thread but I can imagine it would be tedious at times, don't give up :cheer

Vonnie, I knew you couldn't resist making a baby ripple ghan with thread. I knew the first time you mentioned it you would end up making one.

It is beautiful. I love the colors in the thread. You have made great progress so far. Keep posting pics of your progress.

I was thinking about making a baby RR in thread for Nancy's newest granddaughter, but then thought better of it. If I make one for her, I'd have to make one for all of her grandkids, and there are 7. That is way too many thread RR's :lol:yes

What you have done so far is gorgeous!! I can't imagine how long that would take.:eek Is that a shell stich you are using?

Blondie

Yikes stripes do you have a project going or what!!! How many balls of thread did you get for this?? And are you using just 1 strand or 2?? Couldn't quite tell in the pic - but probably 1?? How wide is it?? How long do you think you'll make it?? LUV the color!

Archived