Saying Hello

MHDesigner

Hi all,

I am new to Crochetville but not to crochet. I am an author and teacher of several crochet and knitting books, and teach classes in both.

Nice to be here

Margaret Hubert

Hi Margaret - Welcome from Southern Oregon - river rafting country! Very nice to meet you - sounds like you've done very well in crochet, congratulations on all of your success! Looking forward to seeing you &/or pics, etc. from you here.

Greetings from the Nevada desert!

:welcome

I recognized your name from your many publications. It's such an honor to have you on our forum. I suggest everyone "do the" google to find out more about your many talents and accomplishments. Thanks for keeping the art of crochet alive and interesting.

Hi Everyone, Thanks so much for the warm greetings. Its taken me a while to figure out navigating the site, so I just discovered all your nice welcome messages. Good to be here.

Margaret

Greetings Margaret! :waving

A cheery :welcome to the 'ville from a fellow crochet lover in MI! I'm glad you've decided to join us! :hug

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have. I've been crocheting for about five months. I've learned a ton from all of the wonderful people here, they're a great bunch! :bheart

Be careful though! Posting here can be about as addicting as shopping for that new perfect project yarn! :P

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations on the show-and-tell forum. Happy Hooking to you! :hook

Archived