Yarn at Target?

Tampa Doll

Since we don't have a superstore here, I didn't think I'd find any yarn at my local Target. It was the first thing i saw when i walked in last night. I think my boyfriend may have spotted it first because he was trying to hurry me away from the entrance :devil the little devil. I bought 6 balls of the butterfly yarn, it had 94 yds/ball. The fuzzy stuff had only 60 something I think. I love the colors and it seems easy enough to work with. The receipts I've been getting from Target have a link to a web survey with a pin #. Not only do you have a chance to win prizes if you participate but you can also tell them what you'd like to see in the store. Guess what my answer was!

Angie

OOHHHHHH! I happen to have an hour between my wedding and reception today so I zipped over to Target( I don't have one close to my house) and they had $1 yarn! THey had beautiful yellow and bright pink boucle, some stuff that looks like RH Tiki and some very fine but fuzzy stuff that went with the Tiki like stuff! Yeah!!! Now I realy miss Target!

I found it in the section with the dollar stuff, but I was at a Super Target in Indy on Thursday and they didn't have any either.

Ok Ok where in the Traget are you finding the yarn? Is it in a department or just hanging around the store? I hope to go to Target tomorrow and look.:lurk

• 3 weeks later...

On the other thread about Target yarn, I posted that our's didn't carry any. Well, I haven't been in Target for a couple of months and went in today to look for khakis for DH, and first thing as I went in the door was a dollar section with, YES, yarn! Okay, it's not cashmere, but it's yarn. I bought a dozen skeins of a bright baby print (maybe an afghan, maybe clothing), and 2 skeins each of lots of ladder yarn for scarves. Like the 6 rubbermaid containers full of yarn at home are asking for company. Even DH said that I shouldn't pass up the deal. Who am I to argue? They even had bamboo knitting needles (single) and wooden crochet hooks (2 pack) for $1. Not top brands, but if you know somebody on a budget who is looking to learn, that seems like a great place to start.

Archived