My First One Skein Scarf (from SnB)

CrisKad

I borrowed the SnB book from the library on Tuesday and I've already finished the one skein scarf! The scarf looks grayer in this picture than it does in person. I used Lion Brand Homespun yarn in Windsor, which is primarily blue with touches of green and lavendar in it. It was so quick and easy. I love it!

GetAttachment1.jpg

That's fantastic! I was thinking of doing that one, seeing as I have a skein of Patons Classic Merino in my stash (which is what the pattern calls for). I like your Homespun version, though. I bet that will be very warm and toasty!

I love the SnB One Skein Scarf! I've made -1 for my niece and 1 for her mother (niece is 7). The one I made for my niece uses a smaller hook so she won't drown in it.

I made myself one in LB Suede in Denim.

:cheer

I love the SnB One Skein Scarf! I've made -1 for my niece and 1 for her mother (niece is 7). The one I made for my niece uses a smaller hook so she won't drown in it.

I made myself one in LB Suede in Denim.

:cheer

Ooh, the suede sounds so nice! My dd is 7. I'm going to try one for her next. Along with the smaller hook did you reduce the starting number of chains at all?

Archived