help needed comfortghan

mythunderbird

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is almost done i am so sorry i am so slow got so much going on, i should be able to finish it this week providing i stay offline a bit:blush:blush:blush as for her new home she LOVES it, and best of all it has a security system in it that her room mates daddy paid for,. how cool is that? i promise as soon as i finish it will show yaall this wonderful ghan you all helped to make,. she is coming home for thanksgiving so am aiming to finish it by sat as my sis is coming and she can take it home and give it to her when she gets home. she is as excited as we are to see it(my sis) and can not believe how many awesome people helped make katies life a little better. for all of you thank you i am almost done, just have had so much going on with house kids and hubby , not to mention dealing with more pain from the cold i can't crochet as much, so am slower is frustrating but so is life :P:P:P again thank you every last one of you for everything you made and sent her and for the other goodies too she is going to love it all you guys are the best:hug:hug:hug:hug

Archived