help needed comfortghan

mythunderbird

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hug :hug you guys are awesome, i got sq from kwools,crochetingmama,scc51055 minwife4boys and fran also got sq from another special friend grannytme, you guys are all awesome awesome awesome. i know between all of us we will be able to make her a beautiful ghan for her to enjoy knowing others care about her. it brings rays of happiness knowing i can help her feel better thru all of your kindness. god bless you all

nikki, thanks sweetie no problem i understand perfectly. family always comes first lolthank you angel fire and everyone else who has them coming i will let ya all know as soon as i get them i will be watching for it soon then from all who has sent. i recieved sq today from uwcheese, debbie was kind enough to include a special suprise for katie which she is going to love thank you debbie and also received a sq from redheart. thanks everyone for coming thru for me, i knew i could count on you guys your the best:clap :clap :clap :hug :hug :hug:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Vicki, I have made you a square also.....I hadn't contacted you about it because I wasn't sure I would get to it...first day of kindergarten and all that. But, I did get to make one. I should get it mailed out either tomorrow or the next day. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow so it depends on when I get back. I hope you still have use for it.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

hi you guys are awesome, wow is all i can say, i recieved squares from the following people(my mailman had his hands full lol) i got some yesterday and some today, i recieved squares from angelfire and nikki also the special kitchen things are awesome, bonnie jensen,judianne,crews,jchllm,and crazy crochet. this ghan is going to be beautiful, if i have any extra sq am going to make her pillows to match., ican not thank you guys enough. what a bunch of special friends i have and even if i don't know you personally(chatting ect.) i feel your my friend. i think crochetville is the most awesome place. nothing but good people here always willing to lend a hand:hug :hug :hug katie is going to be soooo suprised:manyheart :manyheart

Hi there -- I have a square ready for you. I used one of my all-time favorite patterns and it turned out wonderfully! Please PM me your addy!!!:)

Guess what! I got THREE squares done (so you have three on the way instead of just one!!). I also sent Katie a Tequila Sunrise candle. I hope she enjoys it:)

thank you everyone of you who have sent or are sending squares. the love and caring you are showing my sweetheart neice is just amazing, when she gets this she is going to be over the moon. she moved to another house as she does not feel safe there anymore. both her and her one room mate moved. so we are feeling a little more relieved about that i recieved on sat a square from crews who i think is carol if i remember correctly, if i am wrong hon please forgive me, then today recieved a pacage from crispersmom , thanks sooo much my friend for the squares and also the goodies for me:D :D and last but not least i recieved a big box from buttercup , inside she included 14 sq for me and a ton of christmas ornaments. for both katie and myself, sweetie i can not thank you enough. i will wait till i get all the squares then start putting it together. i have enough now to make her a nice size ghan and also some pillows for her couch since they even took those. :angry and of course no leads.

i want to tell all of you , you guys are fantastic and i can not even begin to tell you how much this means to me. what a lucky and blessed person i am to have so many people care about my family and me.

you guys are the most fantastic awesome friends a girl could have, and i feel you all are my friends. if you ever need anything and i can do it let me know please , i would be honored to help you guys anytime:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

Archived