help needed comfortghan

mythunderbird

hi i want to ask you all a giant favor, last week, my niece katie came home from a vacation to new york to find out the house her and 3 other students was robbed. not just a little bit they took EVERYTHING that wasn't bolted down and some that was i think. she is heartbroken. she lost all her household stuff she had been saving and bought with her own money. my sister can't afford to replace all of it so its going to be hard for katie, i want to make her a comfortghan to show her we care about her and i am asking anyone who wants to help to please let ,me know/ i am asking for 12 in sq in pink, purple and white, solid varigated , please pm me for my address and thank you all soooo much for helping me make this happen for this sweet kid, she has gone thru so much the last few years. this is just the last thing she needed and i so want to help cheer her up. i will be off vacation as of next wensday and then you can all send me the squares i want to make it 5 x 6 so 30 squares total, she will need it too cause where she is is very cold during the winter. thank you so much for all your kindness and help:manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty you guys are the best she would love some dishclothes i know. i have been robbed before so i know the anger she is going thru and the sadness the violation of your home. i want to thank each and everyone of you who have offered to help you guys are awesome,. i have so much going on right now but i need todo this for her. katie is special to me, we almost lost her about 3 years ago she was kidnapped and the guy didn't plan on letting her or the other children he took live but she outsmarted him, when he was tying her up she pulled hard against the phone cord and was able to get away when he left the room, so i am very protective of her. this is sad for all of her room mates too, all told the kids lost over 10,000.00 worth of stuff sad world when someone has to steal from a bunch of kids. you guys are the best :2hug :2hug :2hug :2hug

I sent out the package today. Hopefully, it will be to you in time for Wed. when you need it.....

Debbie

uwcheese

I put something else in there for her.....Just something little.....

you guys are awesome, i can;t wait to get them and start putting them together. i have 4 made so far and am waiting to see how many i get before i make more, katie is going to be over the moon with this:D :D you guys are the best:manyheart

thanks everyone, judianne. at this time i can use more squares. if your not able to send right away do you have a idea when maybe? like if its within the next couple weeks will be fine, or pm me before and i can tell you so you don't make it if its not needed. but at this point i can use alot more. i have 2 here so far and alot of people are sending but i need 30 total so it will take a bit for me to get them all together

Archived