Colorado Craft Fairs?

Yarn_Gal

I was wondering if anyone would know about up-coming craft fairs in Colorado in the Denver/Boulder/Arvada/Westminster area. I signed up for Santa Cellar in Broomfield, but I haven't heard anything back so I don't think I'm accepted.

Greeley has a craft fair in October that's held in the Island Grove place. I'm so excited for it, it's all indoors! Check it out..we're only like 45 minutes NE of Denver:manyheart

There will be a TON of craft fairs starting in October and running to the end of the year. Many schools and churches hold fairs.

One that I absolutely love is held over Thanksgiving weekend at the Arvada Center on Wadsworth Boulevard.

There is usually a fair every weekend at the Boulder County fairgrounds in Longmont. Check their website.

If you want to come down to Littleton, there is a huge outdoor fair in October sponsored by the Friends of the Littleton Museum. Also in Littleton is an end-of-season craft fair at Clements Park, next to Columbine High School. Let me know if you want more information if you are unsuccessful in googling them. Western Welcome Week is coming up as is Lakewood on Parade.

Check the classified ads in the News and Posts. They start a special section for craft fairs in the fall.

Now is the time to do a search on the net daily for craft fairs/shows. This is the time that most of them are starting to be advertised. If you want to e-mail me at bernadette@aaacraftscorner.com I can relay to you the information on 3 separate ones that I have heard of.

Bernadette (Westminster, CO)

Archived