ComfortGhan for friend with fertility problems

laughlovehook

So far I have 28 squares for Erica's blanket. I hope to have 56 and make it a 7x8 blanket. There's still several that are already in the mail on their way to me and I will count them and update the total when they come. Plus another 15-20 being made in trade for some yarn I offered in the "buy, sell, trade" section.

This blanket is going to be so wonderful. I know Erica will be very surprised, and also very thankful.

:c9:ty:day:angel:manyheart:ghug:manyheart

Do you still need squares? As someone who suffers from infertility myself, I can relate to her emotions. I did three (unsuccessful) rounds of treatments last year, complete with clomid, HSG, and more ultrasounds than I care to remember. It's strange how something as natural as conceiving a baby can be made into something that is so very unnatural. However, I am grateful that there is always hope. We took a break from trying due to some health issues, and we will start trying again next year.

If you still need the squares, let me know and I can work on them this weekend and have them mailed early next week.

Do you still need squares? As someone who suffers from infertility myself, I can relate to her emotions. I did three (unsuccessful) rounds of treatments last year, complete with clomid, HSG, and more ultrasounds than I care to remember. It's strange how something as natural as conceiving a baby can be made into something that is so very unnatural. However, I am grateful that there is always hope. We took a break from trying due to some health issues, and we will start trying again next year.

If you still need the squares, let me know and I can work on them this weekend and have them mailed early next week.

Thank you so much. I will pm you with my address.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry they are the wrong size....I have been trying to help everyone in need of squares and for some reason on my paper with your addy i put 12"... I will get you out a couple of 7 " this week end...I am so sorry for messing up..

Karen

I am so sorry they are the wrong size....I have been trying to help everyone in need of squares and for some reason on my paper with your addy i put 12"... I will get you out a couple of 7 " this week end...I am so sorry for messing up..

Karen

Don't worry about it hun. They will work just fine with the blanket. I laid it out tonight and they look really nice with it. So you don't need to re-make them. I have those same colors I think, so if needed I can add a couple inches around them to help add width. :hug It's ok sweetie!

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know the progress of the blanket. I've started to put it together and it looks like I only need 8 squares in order to finish it. And I believe those are covered but just not here yet.

As soon as I'm done putting it together I will post a picture. Thanks again everyone!

Archived