I made some Pygmy Puffs!

Nutsaboutcrochet13

But I didn't keep them :( They went out to my HP Swap partner (on Craftster). I will be making more, though! They're really fast :D

So, here's the little fuzzballs!

th_IMG_2280.jpg

Of course I named them...:devil

Red = Pansy

Yellow = Parker

Green = Pickle

Multicolored = Paisley

Blue = Perry (like periwinkle)

White = Posy

th_IMG_2279.jpg

Here they are in their playpen/bed :c9 They're just adorable!

th_IMG_2278.jpg

Then all packed up (in an old kiwi container :D) and ready to be shipped!

They were made with Yarn Bee Luscious yarn, and when I finished them I couldn't see their eyes because they were too fuzzy! So I had to give them a little haircut around the eyes. :eek

I have an idea for this pattern.....:wink:devil

Pics are clickable.

What do you think?

Okay... those are the most adorable things I have ever seen.

Fantastic.. tried to reach through the screen and pat them lol

Great Job.. :hug

PS is this your pattern ?

I don't exactly know what a pygmy puff means,

Tina

They are little animals from the Harry Potter books.

Pygmy Puffs are miniature puffskeins, "round balls of fluff in shades of pink and purple," that sell so quickly they "can't breed them fast enough." Ginny convinced her mother to buy one for her, and she named it Arnold. Arnold is frequently seen riding around on Ginny's shoulder in the Gryffindor common room, often with a hopeful Crookshanks trailing behind.

And these are soo cute! You did a great job. I like all the colors.

:manyheart That's fabulous Nutsaboutcrochet13... let me know if I can and then when where and how to purchase this pattern !! :clap :clap

Daughter (17 yr old and loves HP) these would be a fantastic Christmas Present. :yay

those are sooo cute. love their bed too. you did a great job. i would buy the pattern when available. my grand son is in to harry potter. he would love 1 or 2 or all colors. hehe.

Aww very cute pigmy puffs! That's almost exactly how I imagined them when I read about them in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them!

Oooh! They kinda remind me of tribbles (from a Star Trek episode a loooong time ago.) Cute idea.

Tina

They are little animals from the Harry Potter books.

Pygmy Puffs are miniature puffskeins, "round balls of fluff in shades of pink and purple," that sell so quickly they "can't breed them fast enough." Ginny convinced her mother to buy one for her, and she named it Arnold. Arnold is frequently seen riding around on Ginny's shoulder in the Gryffindor common room, often with a hopeful Crookshanks trailing behind.

And these are soo cute! You did a great job. I like all the colors.

Archived