North Carolina??

Yarnbender

I live in Shallotte not to far from Calabash and of course, Oak Island. The lady that wrote about Ashboro. She should be very lucky that she has a Hobby Lobby. We have several friends in Asheboro also. We, folks, down in Brunswick County must drive at least 32 miles to a decent craft store in Wilmington or Myrtle Beach. We keep wishing and hoping.

I live in Shallotte not to far from Calabash and of course, Oak Island. The lady that wrote about Ashboro. She should be very lucky that she has a Hobby Lobby. We have several friends in Asheboro also. We, folks, down in Brunswick County must drive at least 32 miles to a decent craft store in Wilmington or Myrtle Beach. We keep wishing and hoping.

Hi Celiawinters, Where in Asheboro do your friends live who are they I might know some on them. I really like my Hobby Lobby but Asheboro has no other places to by yarn but Walmart and both Walmart and Hobby Lobby in Asheboro have cut back on the yarn selection. I still love to buy my cotton yarn and Hobby Lobby and the new store brand I Love this cotton is great.

Beaufort. At least Melissa and I have a Michaels now in Morehead City; but it's yarn selection is not nearly as good as other Michaels. I've been in NJ for 3 weeks and saw lots of yarn up here they don't have at our Michaels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone near Charlotte had a crochet group going? I would love to join one! I'm fairly new to crochet and new to the area so I'm looking for new places and new friends!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived