SnB One Skein Scarf (yes another one)

librarycat513

So, I kept seeing all these One Skein scarves and decided I had to try it out for myself to see how it was. So, I did (the following pictures aren't great but I hope you get an idea of what it looks like)

oneskeinscarf-snb01.jpg

oneskeinscarf-snb02.jpg

Close up

Anyway, it was easy and fun and no wonder everyone does at least one at some point!

And it's funny, I dived right into the pattern without looking at the dimensions first. I didn't realize until I was finished that it was 8 FOOT LONG! :rofl

What yarn did you use? Looks really pretty. I have made one, with full intent on making more. 1. They are super easy. 2. Great stash buster!!

I'm honestly not sure what kind of yarn I used. It was given to me by a friend who couldn't use it because of the wool content. I do know it's a really soft boucle type yarn in pinks and greens and it made a really warm scarf. Next time I'm going to try a wool blend with a basic ply so I can see the scarf pattern better, but I like this one because it's going to be a great winter scarf. :D

I've made two and am halfway through with another (I'm just lazy on the 3rd one because I'm making it with LB Suede......)

I do plan to make a few more, too.

Archived