Full Skirt Halter Pattern

MommaChelle

WOW Chelle, those are gorgeous! You do great work. I see many things there I want to do. Wish I had a little girl again, but mine is 22. But I do know of 3 special little girls that would love several of your designs. I'll be back to your site real soon. Just have to get some of these WIPs done! :hook

ok that just ain't right.......robert will cut me off if i keep buying patterns from ya chelle :P but this one will have to wait 4 weeks until next pay day.....*sigh* :yay thats ok...plenty of warm weather here...and i've yet to make the other halter and bathing suit cover up yet (not to mention the sweater jacket pattern that i was RAOK'ed) I'm so glad you had little girls to dress up :lol

Chelle

All you patterns are so cute. Good thing I don't have any little girls.:lol :lol (mine are 23,20 & 16). I have to admit though that I really like that little cover up. I do have someone in mind for that one. (resist, resist :blush )

This is just to say I am loving this pattern. I finished one I started the other day using Caron One Pound (in Rose) and it's sooo cute. I just started on one using Caron Simply Soft and it's coming out so much better than the first one (and the first one is really nice so...yea :D).

Anyway, just want to say thanks for such a great pattern. I love it!! :manyheart

:hook

The way I started this post reminds me of the poem This Is Just to Say by William Carlos Williams:

I have eaten

the plums

that were in

the icebox

and which

you were probably

saving

for breakfast

Forgive me

they were delicious

so sweet

and so cold

:P

That is absolutely adorable, Chelle! It makes me want a little girl so I could make her things. I don't even have any family members or friends who have daughters of the right age!

And somehow, I don't think it would look so good on me.

Beautiful work! :clap

I love your patterns and your daughters are all so beautiful.

What she said! :D

I never get tired of looking at your pics of those little angels of yours. You have every reason to be proud, both of your babies and your patterns! It will be a few years before my newest granddaughter (by proxy, her mom is my daughter's best friend. I'm taking the liberty of claiming the title since her mom is gone.) is big enough for one of these creations, but when she is... I plan to be ready! :hook

I bought this pattern a few days ago after drooling over it!

Can I use RedHeart SS instead of Simply Soft? I don't have any of that

and I'd like to use what's on hand. Actually, DH said I have to use some of my stash before I can buy more.

What could be substituted for the Simply Soft?

I have some Bernat Softee Baby! :blush

Thanks! I can't wait to make this. I have *2* daughters and they love 'girly' things!!!!!

~Jackie

th_burgerandfries.jpg

Crochet Buffet: I'm using Bernat's CottonTots. I think it's thicker than average, and combined with my loose tension, I had to make a swatch three times before I settled on a G-hook instead of the J suggested. As long as my guage is right, I use whatever hook I need to work with the yarn I want. (I usually start off with a size too small anyway because of my loose tension, too)

Archived