Design A Dress or Top CAL

Butterfly5776

Ok everyone i have a challenge for anyone who is brave enough to go out on a limb without a pattern with me in designing your choice of a dress, top or halter hey even a pair of pants or skirt it is your choice. :cheer:hug

Ok guys show some love and actually get your feet wet.

The only stipulation is that you cannot use an already published pattern, design must be your own make up ok I am off to skectch mine.:devil

I am very interested in this. I won't be able to get started until the middle of September since we are moving on Sept. 1. :eek Wouldn't want to lose my sketches in the move! I'll post again when I'm ready to start. :yes

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to try the Lacy Top CAL to make a top for a little one that I know but that pattern isn't going to work. I'll keep going but it won't be a present as I had hoped

I think I may just try this and design my own as well. It is hard to do this as I look at so many patterns out there. The challenge will be to make my own and not borrow from all that is out there. :sigh

How hard can it be... right? :think

I might try this once secrect pal swap is over, don't really have time right now.

Have been trying to make myself something for ages, but it always gets put on the back burner.

Gonna think about what I want and make a few notes.

Archived