Vonnie's Travelghan--- FREE PATTERN

vonnie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I couldn't have found this pattern at a more opportune time. This winter my grandchildren have taken their bed blankets in their car with them and dragged them on the snowy, muddy floor and really made them ratty looking. My daughter has been asking me to make them something for the car and this is perfect. Even the 2 year old will be able to carry his own travelghan. Thank you for the pattern and I will be getting 3 done this weekend. (yup, I have no life). :cheer:clap:manyheart

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Vonnie! i copied your pattern and i started on it this week. So far it looks pretty. i've never done a shell pattern before so this is new to me. i like your piece. Mine is only one color. i'm using Aran Fleck. Thank you so much for sharing. This will make a great Christmas gift. Of course i'll have to make more than one. :D

Laura

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To All Who Have Made this Wonderful Pattern: I was wondering - how long does this pattern take to make? I would like to make a few for Christmas and am having surgery on my hand. I would like to get them done before I have surgery. Are they quick to make?

• 4 weeks later...
To All Who Have Made this Wonderful Pattern: I was wondering - how long does this pattern take to make? I would like to make a few for Christmas and am having surgery on my hand. I would like to get them done before I have surgery. Are they quick to make?

I think they make up pretty quick, you can adjust the size of the pattern if you want. I have made it in thread and it takes alot longer, of course....enjoy and if you have any questions please feel free to pm me:crocheting Thanks for all the nice comments, I am glad so many are making this pattern, I love to make them and donate them to the hospital!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This pattern is so easy and the kids love them. I've made a few for a children's cancer center. These are perfect for them to carry back and forth between treatments. Vonnie, you've done a wonderful thing by sharing this pattern with us. Thanks bunches! :hug

• 1 year later...

Archived