rstultz

Northen CA?

Any one live North of Sacramento or Santa Rosa?

I live in Yuba City.:)

I live in "The North State", about 4 hours north of Sacramento. But that's probably further north than you meant. :)

Wish I did, I'm in Northeast Pennslyvania, eighteen years now. I grew up in Santa Rosa though. How's life in Sonoma Valley these days. Can you still smell the grapes from the vineyards on a warm summer day?

Sorry, another I used to live in Sebastopol. If we win the lottery we are back to the wine country for sure ;)

Wish I did' date=' I'm in Northeast Pennslyvania, eighteen years now. I grew up in Santa Rosa though. How's life in Sonoma Valley these days. Can you still smell the grapes from the vineyards on a warm summer day?[/quote']

You can always smell grapes!!! I live in Mendocino (Redwood Valley to be exact) The vinyards are growing. This year the took out about 20 pear orchards to put in grapes.

I live in "The North State", about 4 hours north of Sacramento. But that's probably further north than you meant. :)

Actually I am about 3 hours from Sac. but more NW. I live off HWY 101.

sorry if I wrote this again. I'm near Sacramenot, but I don't drive.

I'm just a few miles from Roseville...

HUGS

Any one live North of Sacramento or Santa Rosa?

I live in Yuba City.:)

I'm just over the bridge in Marysville. I would love to meet up with local crocheters or knitters. I am completely bummed that 3 local chicks closed.

yeah in redding ca area.  Am looking for a group up in the shasta county area.  I would like to get together and crochet and learn to get better and share patterns and ideas and such.  just the socializing and crocheting would be fun.