A few bookmarks

Krakovianka

I've been working on different bookmarks recently. This one, such as it is, is my own "design." Nothing to get too excited about, but at least it wasn't so ugly I had to frog it. It's crocheted in white size 20 thread, with sewing thread added for color.

IMG_0684.jpg

This one is crocheted with white thread and a strand of metallic ice blue. I was hoping for a frosty snow-flake effect.IMG_0838.jpg

I was practicing entrelac crochet with some hideous acrylic yarn, and decided it would be more fun to use thread. This is also size 20 thread, and the middle (again) is colored with strands of sewing thread. I used a size 2 (I think) hook for this so the tunisian wouldn't be too tight to work with.IMG_0836.jpg

I love your bookmarks - especially the 1st one, the 2nd one . . . oh and the third one . . . . :manyheart

I've been practicing entrelac recently too! I just never thought of using thread. :blush I've been using cotton and finishing the practice pieces as hot pads. :hook

Wow!! They all look fantastic!! :) I like the second one!! The third one reminds me of the afghan I made for my oldest dd when she got married. I made it using black and white yarn and that was 15 yrs. ago.:)

Your bookmarks are great!!! I think you did a beautiful job. You have inspired me to get going on the ones I want to make for Christmas for the ladies in my book club.

Those are all quite beautiful! I like geometric shapes better than floral but I would be proud to use or give any of those as gifts.

Archived