Which is better Edgerydoo or Skip Stitch?

purplepanda

Question

I have been lurking for a while, and just registered a few minutes ago. I have been learning to crochet since Christmas. Not many finished projects but one heck of a stash already. I want to make some fleece baby blankets w/ crocheted edge. I am either going to buy the Edgerydoo ro the Skip Stitch, but I can't decide which would work better? Anyone have any advice? Also, could you point me to some EASY edging patterns please? I bought several blankets at Dollar Tree and have them washed and ready.

I decided on the Edgerydoo based on the comment that someone made saying they didn't pay enough attention to use the Skipstitch... well, I would be one to not pay enough attention also.. so I figured Edgerydoo was better for me

However, I havent had time to use it either. Hope to this week and let you know. :yarn

On 8/9/2007 at 2:41 PM, Lollie2639 said:

definitely go with the edgerydoo...i have one and its wonderful...but the skip stitch might be great tooo...whatever you wanna spend...you can get different size squares also with the edgerydoo and make "granny square" afghans.

the website is

http://www.edgerydoo.com

good luck

That website comes up in Chinese only.  No english translation.