Favorite hook size? I'm an "H".

boo1

I wish I liked the really big ones. My poor 'Q' just sits around. I guess I could get used to it, but it feels so weird, as do the very small ones.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll use whatever hook is needed to obtain the right gauge for a project, but overall, my favorite is a J. I always put those foam rubber things on all my hooks to cut down on the strain, but even so, I'm not mad about hooks smaller than an H.

K, totally K. If I'm making afghans, I dont even look at what they call for in the pattern, I just grab my K hook and go. Scarves, K hook. Hats, K hook. Granny squares, K hook. I dont know why, it just feels best. I guess I should expand my horizons and try some of the other sizes! :lol

Lately I've been mostly using my I and N hooks. I don't do much stuff that requires anything larger and since I generally use WW yarn, there's not too much call for anything smaller.

I have a nice wooden E hook that I use for socks. Time to make more socks!

just give me my hooks and I can do any of them. As long as my hands are busy it is all good for me. :)

I am soiled though hubby has either made handles for my thread hooks or all wood hook for larger ones so I can use any of mine and not have my hands hurt anymore.

just give me my hooks and I can do any of them. As long as my hands are busy it is all good for me. :)

I am soiled though hubby has either made handles for my thread hooks or all wood hook for larger ones so I can use any of mine and not have my hands hurt anymore.

gotta luv typos lolol :rofl

I'd be spoiled too if hubby made my hooks and handles - lucky you!:hook

RoseRed he can make you some if you want to buy them. :)

I have a K hook on the sale or trade board right now.

I can even send pics of mine if you like.

RoseRed he can make you some if you want to buy them. :)

I have a K hook on the sale or trade board right now.

I can even send pics of mine if you like.

I have 2 of the same Felted Crochet books (forgot I ordered one when I bought one the other day).

Archived