Trail of Blossoms Scarf

candy4271

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry..me again...What kind of yarn did you use and what size hook? I sure don't want to spend the $15 for the yarn recommended. (yes, call me cheap skate!! lol) I am making scarves for my charity group and am thinking I can use my stash of WW to make these.

TIA

I made that pattern, well, actually, a variation of it...only I used LB Romance (the pink shade). What yarn did you use on this one? The color varigation is really interesting!

Sorry..me again...What kind of yarn did you use and what size hook? I sure don't want to spend the $15 for the yarn recommended. (yes, call me cheap skate!! lol) I am making scarves for my charity group and am thinking I can use my stash of WW to make these.

TIA

I made that pattern, well, actually, a variation of it...only I used LB Romance (the pink shade). What yarn did you use on this one? The color varigation is really interesting!

I used 1 skein of Bernat Softee Chunky Carnival (it's under $4 for a skein)........... I think I used a j-hook (I used the hook the pattern called for, can't remember off the top of my head)

I sooo bad want to do this pattern. I have it printed out and sitting next to my comfy chair where I crochet at night. But I have told myself I WILL NOT!! start it until I finish up the afghan I am working on. Luckily it is granny ghan (all one big square) so it is going fast. Now, to go to Wal Mart and get some Bernat Softee Chunky. Don't seem to have any of that lying around. Maybe this is a good thing??? Otherwise I would put down the afghan. This crochet addiction can be so hard to deal with at times. lol

Really gorgeous! I love Bernat Softee Chunky and it is available at Walmart for $1.67 a skein and Michaels

has just started stocking it for about $1.99 or there abouts. So it's very affordable! Love the colors you

used for the scarf. Great job!

Candy - Could not wait to make this. Thanks so much for sharing where you found the pattern. Check out my blog for a pic of the one I did.

OOHHHHHHHH! It's so pretty! I just love this scarf! You did a great job!

Really, really pretty design. The last thing I want to make is another scarf :) but that design and those colors could work up into some other cool projects as well. What yarn did you use?

Here you go :D

I used 1 skein of Bernat Softee Chunky Carnival (it's under $4 for a skein)........... I think I used a j-hook (I used the hook the pattern called for, can't remember off the top of my head)

• 4 years later...

Archived