Lots and lots of hats!

bnhall

Since I started crocheting in December, I have made several hats. I love that they stitch up so quickly! Although they aren't perfect, I'm getting better with each one!

You can see them, along with my finished mile-a-minute afghan, at my blog.

http://www.xanga.com/bethnjeffhall/606047193/crochet-crazy.html

Thanks for looking!

Sorry, I'm new and I posted in the clothing forum instead of the accesories forum! I got a little too excited and didn't look all the way down the list.

Nice looking hats!! I've been getting the itch to start making hats for the coming cold season!! Right now I have an 18 gal. tote container full of crochet and knit hats that I went crazy making last year!!:eek I'll probably donate them to our local St. Vincent de Paul, or Sarah's house(victims of abuse). Some of the hats still have the tails that I need to hide!!:blush (Huge pet peeve of mine!!!!!):eek Great job on your hats!!:) I like all of them, but the one that catches my eye is the blue "newsboy" cap!!

I am so envious....they all are great! For some reason I can never make hats that I like, Are you ready to instuct? LOL Great job!!!

Your stuff is gorgeous! I just started crocheting in Jan and I only do simple beanies and maybe with a ribbon or ruffle but always the same pattern... Here I thought I was good! lol Where did you get your book from and is it easy to read because I am really no good at reading patterns!

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments! The blue newsboy is from the 2007 Crochet A Day Calendar. I've also made it in camo.

The Mile-A-Minute is from the book "Our Best Afghans from A to Z" from Leisure Arts.

The ribbon cloche was a free pattern from Crochet Me! that I found on Crochet Pattern Central. I used the same basic pattern for the earflap hats. The pink ruffle hat was free online as well at CPC.

Archived