A Hoosier Howdy

bambikay

Bambi Kay from Morgantown, Indiana saying howdy to all my fellow 'hookers'. I have visited in the past but now I am a member so I thought I would step out from lurkdom and jump in feet first! I love this place and look forward to chattin' it up with everyone.

Hi! :waving

:mdust:welcome:mdust from a fellow crochet lover in Michigan! Glad you decided to step out of :lurk and join us! :hug

I've learned a lot from all of the wonderful folks here, they're a great bunch! :heart I hope you enjoy your time here at the 'ville as much as I have!

I look foward to getting to know you and seeing some of your creations on the show -and-tell forums! :) Be careful though, this forum is just as addicting as shopping for that next perfect yarn :yarn:P

Happy Hooking! :hook

Glad you stepped out from lurkdom, Bambi. You sound like a fun kind of 'Villester.

And welcome from Eastern Washington State.

Jimbo

A hearty Hoosier Howdy right back atcha! I'm also a former Hoosier, well, once a Hoosier, always a Hoosier! I no longer live in Indiana but still consider myself to be a Hoosier for sure. Welcome to you! Glad you left the lurking corner and registered. This is a great website! :cheer:hook:yay

Blessings,

Joybelle

Patterns strewn everywhere :gallery

Digging out yarn without care :yarn

Finding a hook that makes a stitch :hook

according to gauge without a hitch :2magic

Settling down to crochet for a few :coffee

Using my free hand to wave to you! :waving

Welcome to Crochetville from Charlotte NC! :cheer

Archived