Ming Tree - a skirt to crochet! (new photo - see post #21)

Drew, this skirt is just EXQUISITE!!! What a great idea to have the crossover between the drawstring skirt and halter dress! I can't wait for Friday (payday) so I can buy the pattern! Just BEAUTIFUL! Just when it seems as though you have come up with something that you can't top, you go ahead and top it! You're AMAZING! :hug:cheer

Elle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drew, this skirt is just EXQUISITE!!! What a great idea to have the crossover between the drawstring skirt and halter dress! I can't wait for Friday (payday) so I can buy the pattern! Just BEAUTIFUL! Just when it seems as though you have come up with something that you can't top, you go ahead and top it! You're AMAZING! :hug:cheer

Elle

:fame Thank you Elle!! :fame

:bounce

• 4 months later...

Wow Drew...you just blow me away...beautiful. I'm like Paulette, there are certain designers I follow (pretty much everyone she's listed) and now yeah...I follow you. You give me hope for myself down the road. Actually you scare me, but in a good way.

Wow Drew...you just blow me away...beautiful. I'm like Paulette, there are certain designers I follow (pretty much everyone she's listed) and now yeah...I follow you. You give me hope for myself down the road. Actually you scare me, but in a good way.

Aw shucks, now you're making me blush! :blush

:fame Thank you!! :fame

:bounce

Archived