Ming Tree - a skirt to crochet! (new photo - see post #21)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great design, Drew! I think I'ma goin to get this one :) I just checked out the yarns for this project and they are to die for! Oh, and quite expensive :)

Woah... I love it, really love it! Gotta put that one on my slate! :D Or better yet, in my Ravelry queue, as I see you're on the ball and have it indexed there already too. :woohoo

That is absolutely gorgeous! Would that be considered intermediate to advanced level or do you think a beginner/intermediate level crocheter could give it a try?

Kim

I rated it "easy" on the pattern and hey, you know where to find me if you need a little extra help! :wink

:bounce

Thanks Drew, I just downloaded the pattern and printed it out, it certainly looks like something I could do!:yay

Can't wait to shop for yarn this weekend and get started!

Thanks again,

Kim

:clap That is so beautiful!

I don't have the body to wear that now! But I am going to start back on the Weight Watcher's plan. I am going to print the picture off and when I lose 25 pounds, I am going to treat myself to that pattern! That is a great incentive for me to get back on WW and back on track!

Have a great night!:hook

:clap That is so beautiful!

I don't have the body to wear that now! But I am going to start back on the Weight Watcher's plan. I am going to print the picture off and when I lose 25 pounds, I am going to treat myself to that pattern! That is a great incentive for me to get back on WW and back on track!

Have a great night!:hook

You go Terri! :clap

Drew, I must say you are truly one of the most innovative and taleneted designers out there, and I mean that sincerely.

I don't generally 'follow' designers, yet I notice that the patterns I'm drawn to tend to be from Interweave, Stacy Tahki, Doris Chan, Lily Chin, and now DREW EMBORSKY!

Kudos, sir - you are making your mark and playing in the major leagues now! Congratulations!

Please, please (I'm not above begging) please put out a crochet book for those of us that are knitting challenged and/or have fat dogs that don't like to dress up! LOL

Actually I was thinking he should put out a book for folks who want to dress cats!!! ( although Drew, I must say I do so love the dog/peeps book)....or Pauline, those of us who have POSSUMS!!!

..Lovely design drew...if I were 10 years( oK 20 years) younger and the same in pounds lighter I'd be sporting it!!

Drew, I must say you are truly one of the most innovative and taleneted designers out there, and I mean that sincerely.

I don't generally 'follow' designers, yet I notice that the patterns I'm drawn to tend to be from Interweave, Stacy Tahki, Doris Chan, Lily Chin, and now DREW EMBORSKY!

Kudos, sir - you are making your mark and playing in the major leagues now! Congratulations!

Please, please (I'm not above begging) please put out a crochet book for those of us that are knitting challenged and/or have fat dogs that don't like to dress up! LOL

Wow Paulette, thank you so much for this vote of confidence! :hug That was just what I needed to hear today!! :yes

Archived