Vanna's yarn?

clementine

AC Moore has it on sale for 2.49. Today is probably the last day. I absolutely love this yarn. I am making a block ghan - don't know if it is in the books, but it was a pull-off at the store. I bought some yesterday just because it was on sale, not sure what I'm gonna make with it yet.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the catalog from Lion Brand in the mail and started drooling over all the beautiful colors available in Vanna's Choice. So I ordered some (don't live near a yarn shop - pity me) to make the 5 1/2 hr throw that Lion Brand recommends. Good Grief, the pattern had me using 3 strands held together. The thing weighs a ton! The colors really are nice, and for an acrylic yarn, it felt relatively soft. But I still wouldn't use if for a baby item or something that sits against the skin. It was really easy to work with and didn't pill or split, which I do appreciate! I think the colors are really great.

Glad to see I am not the only one drooling over and petting this yarn. I LOVE the color selection and will be putting her books on my Christmas list. Never thought I would like something from Vanna White, but color me happy that I do!

Sara

Archived