Weiner Pup Pattern

miller3602

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I think i have seen so many animal works in the past times. I*m going to create one for myself.

Your work is soooo cute. Thank you for sharing with us.

Regards

Julia

oh my gosh you don't know how sweet this is to finally have a pattern like this:c9 i've ooggled these on a japanese website but there was no pattern to be found....it's so awesome that it looks like the reall thing...thank you so much 4 sharing with the rest of us ....plus you have a great site too...

by the way i'm that chic kitty katt whos posted on the ami list site and i've been meaning to say hi 4 a while....thanx so much again

I have been searching for some little something I could make for a boy and girl who were in my son's wedding, ages 3 and 5 ... I think this pattern might just be the perfect thing. 1 pink and 1 blue. will let you know if I do it.

oh my gosh you don't know how sweet this is to finally have a pattern like this:c9 i've ooggled these on a japanese website but there was no pattern to be found....it's so awesome that it looks like the reall thing...thank you so much 4 sharing with the rest of us ....plus you have a great site too...

by the way i'm that chic kitty katt whos posted on the ami list site and i've been meaning to say hi 4 a while....thanx so much again

OK...you ROCK!!!!!! :lol I can't believe you found those sites! You are too awsome...I can't express my feelings for the way I felt when I saw those links...OK, maybe I can:

:eek

:D

:hook

:manyheart

You :2rock !!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the pattern...I'm going to get right to work on making one for my sister for christmas. She has two weiner dogs, and keeps asking me to crochet her one..this is the first pattern I've found! Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for the pattern! I hope I get some time to make it! We have an ornery little wiener dog, and my kids would love to have one of these for thier rooms! Thanks again and Happy Holidays! Michelle

:eek Those are so adorable! I can't believe I didn't see them! Thanks for posting pics!

Thank you so much for this pattern. I've made 2 so far, and then modified it just a bit to make a white "poodle" for my mom and dad. (Mom requested one to look like a dog we had long time ago.)

dog.jpg

bothdogs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this pattern! I just finished making 2 for my sister for christmas! She loves her wiener dogs and thinks of them as her kids!

This is the real Jake and Jasmin

HPIM1851.jpg

And the Jasmin and Jake I just finished!

HPIM1650.jpg

HPIM1651.jpg

Thank you for this pattern! I just finished making 2 for my sister for christmas! She loves her wiener dogs and thinks of them as her kids!

This is the real Jake and Jasmin

HPIM1851.jpg

And the Jasmin and Jake I just finished!

HPIM1650.jpg

HPIM1651.jpg

OMG those are so cute!!!!!!! Glad that you like the pattern. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived