I recently joined a knitting/crocheting/whatever project group that meets at Panera Bread in Brooklyn (Tiedeman Rd.), which is just south of Cleveland, usually held on Tuesdays a couple times a month from 7 pm to 9 pm. Our next meeting is on Jan. 18th at 6:30 pm. Anyone who is interested in coming is welcome. :)

Edited by Startigerlily
Schedule and time change

Cincinnati here- University of Cincinnati area.

Akron, Ohio

When: Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hours: 11 am to 5pm

Where: Hardesty Park (off West Market Street) in Akron

Bring: Lawn chair, project, water.

They will be accepting donations of preemie/newborn hand-knit, hand-crocheted items that will be donated to local hospitals.

Also, yarn bombers who wish to particpate, they will be yarn bombing the park as well.

Raffles and prizes also given throughout the day!

Check out and Join Akron World Wide Knit In Public Day on Ravelry and on Facebook to get up-to-date information as it becomes available.

Hello everyone! I am from Enon, a small town about 20 minutes north of Dayton. Good to meet everyone from the buckeye state:)

I live in the Cleveland area.

Nordonia Library - located in Northfield, OH (near Macedonia, Brecksville, Twinsburg) has a Stitch Clique the second Tuesday of every month. 6:30pm to 8pm. All are welcome. No charge. They have a nice size group. Knitting, Crocheting, cross stitch. Whatever craft you want to work on.

Sidney! About an hour north of Dayton.

If there's anyone here in the Piqua area, our church has a Prayer Shawl knitting/crochetting group that meets once a month.

Hello everyone! I am from Enon, a small town about 20 minutes north of Dayton. Good to meet everyone from the buckeye state:)

I know where Enon is!!! I lived in Hustead until I was eleven. I plan on visiting my dad in New Carlisle in the spring.

I am in a small town called Bellefontaine.

Southern ohio Pike county/Waverly, but rural area

There is a group that gets together every week i will try to find a emnail from them. They are near you. I am quite a long ways south of col.

I'm in Springboro, North of Cincinnati and South of Dayton.

Heather