Ohio??

I recently joined a knitting/crocheting/whatever project group that meets at Panera Bread in Brooklyn (Tiedeman Rd.), which is just south of Cleveland, usually held on Tuesdays a couple times a month from 7 pm to 9 pm. Our next meeting is on Jan. 18th at 6:30 pm. Anyone who is interested in coming is welcome. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Akron, Ohio

When: Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hours: 11 am to 5pm

Where: Hardesty Park (off West Market Street) in Akron

Bring: Lawn chair, project, water.

They will be accepting donations of preemie/newborn hand-knit, hand-crocheted items that will be donated to local hospitals.

Also, yarn bombers who wish to particpate, they will be yarn bombing the park as well.

Raffles and prizes also given throughout the day!

Check out and Join Akron World Wide Knit In Public Day on Ravelry and on Facebook to get up-to-date information as it becomes available.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in the Cleveland area.

Nordonia Library - located in Northfield, OH (near Macedonia, Brecksville, Twinsburg) has a Stitch Clique the second Tuesday of every month. 6:30pm to 8pm. All are welcome. No charge. They have a nice size group. Knitting, Crocheting, cross stitch. Whatever craft you want to work on.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everyone! I am from Enon, a small town about 20 minutes north of Dayton. Good to meet everyone from the buckeye state:)

I know where Enon is!!! I lived in Hustead until I was eleven. I plan on visiting my dad in New Carlisle in the spring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived