Ohio??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mommamoose,

You should come to our crochet meeting (CGOA) that is held once a month at the Lohrey Center. (off of Smithville) It's usually the first Monday of every month, but since this Monday falls on a holiday, it will be held the second Monday. If you'd like to come and need more info, please contact me! It would be great to have you :)

Mary Jane

• 1 month later...

Hi Nora,

Have you been to our CGOA meetings in Dayton? We meet once a month on the first Monday at the Lohrey Center/ (off of Smithville) You're name sounds familiar, but if you haven't been you should come join us. Let me know if you need any more info :)

I joined. I work in the daytime but I'm excited.

:yayYeah! We do have evening (& afternoon) meetups.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm from central Ohio (just 10 west of 270 on far west side). I joined the group yesterday. I have been crocheting for about 35 years. Recenly I was laid off so I am hoping to sew and hook a little this summer. The post on this sight will keep me buzy with my morning coffee.

vickie/ Galloway:yay

I live in Celina, in Mercer County. It is located 40 miles south of Lima, 60 miles north of Dayton, and 25 miles east of the Indiana state line. Good old farm country here. Celina has about 9,000 people and a great lake!

• 5 months later...

Archived