Ohio??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I live in Randolph Twp - southeast Portage County about 20 mins from Kent. Also, a proud OSU alumnus. I didn't know there was an Ohio thread?

• 3 months later...

yay I never knew so many were from Ohio! I live in Galloway/Columbus/Grove City/ Hilliard. lol my apt is tech in galloway but we're close to hilliard rome rd. and I've been all over columbus and grove city.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Next to Port Clinton here.

just had a great time last wkend in your fair city, cept for the tornado that is.

btw....love love love you LYS

I'm looking for fellow Ohioans (and others) who'd like to help with a homeless project; but have been unable to start a thread?

Interested?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello fellow Ohioans...lol...Greenfield checking in...Highland County...about 100 miles from Cincy and 100 miles from Columbus...almost smack dab in between the two...

Re-post due to registration issues schcrochet=sandycrochet. Happily back

NW Cols here (UA). Noticed someone Hilliard area, someone Dublin-Powell, someone Grove City as I scanned this thread.

My work schedule is wild, unpredictable; but if we had an open let's get together were you all thinking of a particularly location?

• 3 months later...

I'm in Cincinnati and there is a fairly new Crochet group in Cincinnati - It's free and there are meetings every Friday for those who are available during the week, and every other Saturday for those only available on weekends....a stitch and Bitch type of group called CINCINNATI CROCHET CIRCLE. Here's the link to the site...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived