Greetings from Al Asad Air Base in Iraq

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESM and Segi, you guys have left me with a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes, and a smile on my face! ESM, it's an honor to have you as a member of our community. Thank you for everything you are doing for us, ESM, we all know there are a million things you'd rather be doing and places you'd rather be. Your bravery and dedication are very much appreciated and will never be forgotten. I hope you'll visit C'ville often! You're both very lucky to have each other. As someone who is also married to her soulmate, I know that this is the hardest thing that you could go through as a couple, but also that your connection to each other means that even though you're apart physically, your hearts and minds are always one. May God Bless you both and keep ESM safe until you're together again.

Elle

:manyheartWOW! What a sweet hubby you are! You've made my day. I really don't like Monday's, but after reading through these posts, I have a little more 'pep in my step'! Thanks for brightening my day and week and THANK YOU for serving our country!! :hug I have to say that this is my favorite thread on the 'ville! I'll be praying for you!

Kathy, you're a lucky woman! I'm so glad that we could share your husband! Thank you! :hug

Thank you for your service to our country and helping make it possible for me to be free and be with my family. God bless you, your wife and family and your fellow service men and women. Your lives make our lives possible. Oh yes, and WELCOME!!:sunfrom Central California :hot

This is the kind of stuff I would like to hear on the news and read in the paper. Love knows no distance!!!! Thank you for making my day. God Bless you both for serving our Country. You are appreciated more than words can express.

You are so very much appreciated for what you are doing for our country right now. I don't know where this country would be without our dedicated service men and women. Maybe you should let them know if they are lonely and need a penpal to check here....Everyone here supports what our military families are doing and going thru for the good of all.

I have to add to everyones elses hugs. :hug

Your wife chose well when she said yes to you. You are definitely a keeper in my book......

And of course I honor and respect you for doing the job you are doing to protect us and our way of life. A big Thank you to you and all there with you. :hug Hope you all remain safe.

ESM...

What can I say as "THANKS" really doesn't cover it? That was so cool of you to sign up and make this thread... THAT is why I love this place so much. :D

This war hits close to home for me... my Dad's whole family still lives there in the hot zones... (Thanks from all of them as well!!! :)) It is hard enough living in that country, let alone during war time.

Without very much more to add...because all has been so welll and completely said....God bless you ... and all the men and woman out there...may he protect you guys and bring you all home safely to all the families that are waiting for all you guys. Have a safe return home and Bless your families. Hugss from Puerto Rico!

ESM

Welcome to this forum. I just read this thread and what a sweet thing to do for your wife. A big thank you from my family here in Campbellsville, KY. If it wasn't for you and all the soliders that are over there fighting to keep this country that we live in free. Keep on posting here and letting us know how you are doing. We are all praying for each of the soliders a safe return home to your loved ones. Keep safe.

i too want to thank you from the great state of washington where we have a huge amount of our national heros in resident. here where i live we have McCord air force base/ and fort lewis , so many of my friends and neighbors are military families, and for all you do for this country i thank you i think it is so sweet the way you got ahold of your wife,. feel free to pop in anytime someone is always here lol:hug :hug please stay safe and yes drink your water, and if there is anything we can send ya all let us know, i send a box or 2 or 3 sometimes

to a platoon of marines through any soldier.com and i have made some awesome new friends, one of the things i send is the crystal light ice tea packets, is much tastier than water thanks for all you and your family do for us, anytime you need a ear kathy i am here almost all the time. take care and god bless stay safe:hug :hug :hug

I want to add my THANKS to you and all of our service men and women around the world, fighting to preserve our rights and freedoms. You’re what makes the U.S. a great country.

May God keep you and your fellow servicemen safe, to return to your loved ones.

Archived