Greetings from Al Asad Air Base in Iraq

Hello, I am serving with the US Air Force in Iraq. I am here on a volunteer tour and I am proud to be here doing my job, serving my nation.

My Wife ( I dont know her screen name) comes to this forum all the time and I am hoping that she sees this.

I just wanted to tell her that I love her very much and miss her terribly.

while I dont know her screen name, my screen name gives it away and she'll know who I am!!! ( or at least she better):think

So Kathy, keep on 'a crocheting, Ill be home before you know it!:hug

All my love, :manyheart

Ejection Seat Mechanic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How truly blessed is your wife to have a hubby that knows where her addictions lie.

Thank you for serving our country and may God keep you safe til you return.

Oh My...:blush I just came on to look around and was very surprised to see this post.:manyheart I am right now waiting in my email to see if he is on to write to me this morning and I thought while I was waiting I would come on to Crochetville to see what was new. :cheer I usually come on her in the evening after all my chores for the day are done and I am just about ready to sit down and crochet for the night before bedtime. I am so proud of him that is is serving our country,:cheer counting the days to his safe return home to me and our son. Thanks for writing in here my dear husband. I love you with all my heart.:hug:day

Thank you for coming on and giving us a chance to give you a big :hug and thank you for yours and your families sacrafice.

You guys have been and will always be my heroes. Being from a military family, I understand what you are doing.

Glad to see you have hooked up with the DW. God Bless you and keep you safe.:hook

I just wanted to show just how much I love her and I was hoping it would make her smile.

I hope you ladies didnt mind me using this forum to do so?

It was 115 degrees here today, 124 in the sunlight

This is truly the sweetest gesture of love I have seen in a LONG time. Kathy must be an amazing woman, and you are an amazing man! God bless you both, stay safe, stay out of the sunlight as much as possible, and get home soon!

Archived