FINISHED! - One-Color Freeform Baby Blanket

yarnmom

I have never liked the freeform either until I saw yours! I have researched freeforms since I saw yours and was amazed how yours is by far the prettiest! Hope you are so proud, you have changed how many of us have thought about it. My next will be freeform! di

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I really love your freeform blanket, i found it on the net googling for freeform pieces. Your blanket is the reason i joined crochetville:)

• 5 weeks later...
I really love your freeform blanket, i found it on the net googling for freeform pieces. Your blanket is the reason i joined crochetville:)

Thanks so much and I'm so glad you found Crochetville!

Oh my, this is so neat! Yay for both of you and for Crochetville:clap:cheer:yes

• 2 weeks later...

I love it! I've been interested in freeform, but really had no idea what to make with it. I don't really care for the handbags, but this I love. I've seen it done with many different coordinating colors of yarn. I was afraid if I tried it, I would end up buying a bunch of yarn to coordinate. But I love the idea of using a single color. I feel free to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.

• 3 months later...

Archived