spring flowers bracelet

jaclim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks good enough to eat, Jackie! So very pretty! They remind me of little candy flowers I've seen, though these are much better, lol! What a pretty bracelet! :manyheart

I just love all those bright cheery colors, it really speaks "spring" to me. You've done a wonderful job! :clap

I'd love to try that! It reminds me of those candy ring necklaces I used to ge out of the gumball machine!!! :c9

Great work!

Bec

jackie: the bracelet is beautiful, the perfect spring accessory. i admire anyone with the patience to work with thread and beads. :yay

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Amazing how small all those are, I think that could cause me to drink :eek

It's so pretty!!!!!

That looks good enough to eat, Jackie! So very pretty! They remind me of little candy flowers I've seen, though these are much better, lol! What a pretty bracelet! :manyheart

I just love all those bright cheery colors, it really speaks "spring" to me. You've done a wonderful job! :clap

Glad you like it, Deb! I'll be sending this bracelet to a friend through FEDEX. It's supposed to be a surprise but I couldn't help myself. :hook

Super cute & so summery. What size beads did you use? Looks like either seed beads of very tiny pony beads. :knit

Archived