oldbaglady's "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern was what I used for my Limeade

Limeade is a cousin of the famous "Baby Snow Dragon" by "oldbaglady" who resides here in Crochetville. It was with her permission that Limeade came to be here.

Limeade+Jrside+best.jpg

Limeade+Jr+backside.jpg

I just thought he was cute and that I would share him with you! I posted a poll earlier about adapting and changing patterns and this is what I came up with!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42777 Here is the link to her thread for the original pattern.

He's adorable!

Of course, now I'm humming the tune to "Puff the Magic Dragon" la la la ".....lives by the sea and frolics in the autum mist in a land called la la la....."

I never thought of a pattern... I am working on another that looks a lot different and I will post that as well. I am at the just following oldbaglady's pattern stage right now and can write down the modifications as I go from here.

Puff the magic dragon was my favorite song way back then... but then we get into age... The newest dragon is a commission piece that is a deep purple and she wants it to have a female look about it so that might look interesting since I don't know how I will do that yet.

I have put another variation of the dragon online to view. She is not done yet but you can tell she is different. She is also 4.5 inches where Limeade is 3.5 inches.

http://craftycrochetcreations.blogspot.com/

This is who I broke 2 hooks on! I crocheted her tightly so the white stuffing won't show through.

• 4 years later...

He is adorable! I imagine a child of any age would love him! This "child at heart" loves him too! ;)

I can't see the last page, the link took me to a page that says I do not have permission to see this page. Maybe I am in trouble. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived