12 year old needs our help

squish_52

i recieved two squares from Daisy and one square from Terry(RedHeart?)! Thank you both so much!

So far every square is different and a different shade...I've got five so far.

I wont be on the computer this weekend after today because I'll be going away for a family reunion with my Fiancé. I wont be back until Sunday night and I look forward to lots of squares upon my return :) This is so much fun Looking to see what is in each package and see all the pretty designs!

I got a bunch of squares from Friday and Saturdays mail, I'll be sure to post my thank yous! I looked at the squares and my oh my are they beautiful! I love them all and I know Cassie will too! For all of those squares I'm waiting on I look forward to the creations that will pass through my hands :) I can only hope the the stitching and border is as beautiful as the squares I keep getting for her comfortghan! Crochetville Villagers, YOU ROCK!

alrighty we are up to 20 squares so far! YAY villagers!

So far I've got squares from

Swerbie

Daisy

Stephanie

Kelly A

Debbie

Cshort

Cheryl

Deedes

SFGwife

Terry

I love how every single one is a different shade and a different look to them! You all are awesome!

Hi! I've got 4 "buff" colored regular grannies in a package ready to be mailed out. I hope to do that today or tomorrow. If it turns out that you can't use them, please just pass them on to another person on the 'ville who needs them for charity. I'd say you could mail them back to me (I do a lot of charity too) but I'm in the process of moving, and I'm afraid they might get lost in the mail or something. Thanks for letting me help!

Victoria

Can't believe I missed this post! I live 40 min. from you, outside of Clarion. If you need more squares let me knkoiw and I can whip up two fast. Could deliver them to you. Will be in Brookville Sat. Charlene

I would like to help too. But i do have a question. Since everyone is helping does you manager have other children too? Knowing from experience sometimes when you have a sick child and things are done for that child the others feel left out. If she has other children maybe we could come up with enough squares for them too. Maybe different colors. i would be willing to make many more squares. How about the rest of you?

my grandson is in and out of the hospital (he's 10mo.) and i know my daughter appreciates everything those we know has done for her and he other child.

Seeing as how I wont be at my job much longer(long story) I'm just trying to get this one blanket done, she's got 5 kids total from diapers to college and the daughter I'm collecting squares for is smack in the middle so I'm pretty sure she feels somewhat left out sometimes.

Ok, well i've got all of the squares that I need. If there is any more that you wish to send I'll be assembling squares into comfort lapghans for a local nursing home. My grandmother used to send footies to them and I think it would be a good tribute to her to send small afghans. So if you would like to participate in this one just let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived