Bruges Lace Bookmark

MsSuzKelly

I am becoming addicted to this bookmark. I am working on my second one. They go very fast and I love the end result!

ACK _ I need to do a better job blocking. I just noticed with the pic here how wonky my loops look!!!!!

th_IMAG0076.jpg

th_IMAG0077-1.jpg

I subscribe to the House of White Birche Collectible Doily Series and this pattern was in this month's packet.

Well, that's really cute, and (for me) a kind of "aha" experience. I was trying to design a Bruges bookmark, but couldn't get what I wanted (my usual experience with design). Why didn't I think of just making a wavy line???????

Yours looks really nice--I think the loops look fine--thanks for showing us!

That is beautiful! Where did you find the pattern? It is marvelous!

pattern source was stated, see below in bold

I am becoming addicted to this bookmark. I am working on my second one. They go very fast and I love the end result!

ACK _ I need to do a better job blocking. I just noticed with the pic here how wonky my loops look!!!!!

th_IMAG0076.jpg

th_IMAG0077-1.jpg

I subscribe to the House of White Birche Collectible Doily Series and this pattern was in this month's packet.

I can see nothing "Wonky" about it:think ! It is beautiful:manyheart ....you did a wonderful job on it:applause! I love these patterns that look like you really did something difficult...but really it was so easy!:devil:heehee Thanks for sharing it with us.....:hug

Archived