the arabic grl

kuwait

Welcome Kuwait! What university do you attend? I'm just curious because I work for a university here and my job is working with international students all over the world. Maybe I've heard of your school. :D

Welcome from North Texas! I look forward to reading more of your posts and hope this is a place where you are able to get a lot of practice for your English. One day I'd like to learn Arabic, but I'm still struggling with Spanish! :lol I'd love to see some of your crochet work.

Diana

Welcome Kuwait! What university do you attend? I'm just curious because I work for a university here and my job is working with international students all over the world. Maybe I've heard of your school. :D

شلونج >>>>>how are you in arabic:P

i study at kuwait university (enginering) we only have one universty:) and there are only 3 privte universty ( amrican auk,australia ask and gulf universty gust) ..i want to study in u.s.a but my father doesnt like the idea:no :no

Welcome from North Texas! I look forward to reading more of your posts and hope this is a place where you are able to get a lot of practice for your English. One day I'd like to learn Arabic, but I'm still struggling with Spanish! :lol I'd love to see some of your crochet work.

Diana

:) soon ill show my projet ...now is my final exam :no i cant spend time to take photo of my project these days ...and let me teach you arabic:P

Patterns strewn everywhere :gallery

Digging out yarn without care :yarn

Finding a hook that makes a stitch :hook

according to gauge without a hitch :2magic

Settling down to crochet for a few :coffee

Using my free hand to wave to you! :waving

Welcome to Crochetville from Charlotte NC! :cheer

Archived