How many WIPs do you have at a time?

Do you usually have several or just one at a time?

I used to have several, then for a while I went to just doing one at a time bc it was so satisfying to get one done, course now I'm back to several again LOL :blush:lol

If i have more than one thing going I get sidetracked too easily and wind up not finishing. I once had two blankets and a swap happening and wound up only finishing one blanket and the swap pieces( but never put the squares together) i dunno what happened to the other blanket. since i have moved i can't find it. :(

I have a serious case of crochet ADD...I have about 6 things going at one time! It's really ridiculous. I guess I need more hands, huh? :hook

I have a few going, but I have a deadline with the graph-ghan so I am only working on that. When I don't have a deadline then I just pick up whichever project calls to me at that time. It's nice, especially if one project gets frustrating, you can put it down and pick up something else.

My whole life I've been bad about completly finishing anything, so I try not to have many or any at all WIPs. Having WIPs on purpose is just permission!

You know, i was just thinking...I would like to sit down and crochet....but which WIP to pick up....so I will probably sit here and surf the net until I figure out which project to work on...and ultimately...I probably won't end up working anything...definitely have to do something about this WIP problem.

I have several, as you can see in my signature. I have put my thread projects on hold until after I get a second opinion on my eye sight.Something isn't right at all, so I stick to yarns so I can feel my stitches.

I usually have 4 or 5 of them floating about the house in various stages of completion! They range from very easy repetitive work to more involved projects....depending on what kind of crocheting I feel like doing at any one time.

I generally have 6 or 7 different WIPs at any one time, so I can just pick up whatever suits my mood. They range from tiny little things up to the huge monster granny-ghan that's been haunting me for about 10 years now. :lol I think maybe my favorite thing about working this way is that there's always something that's close to being finished, if I really need to feel like I'm accomplishing something. :hook

Multiple wip's here too. I'm working on finishing some things and trying not to star any new stuff... I'm at a point where completion of projects is FINALLY taking precedence over starting them!! LOL

I usually have several things going at one time. But not too many so that I get overwhelmed. At the moment I am working on Roses in the Snow doily and a scrap afghan.

I usually have a min of 4 to 5 projects going at any given time. Usually 3 big projects, but then I have smaller projects that I do as well, ones that don't take as long. Right now I have three afghans going. But then I'm doing smaller things like Book Thongs, Book Covers, Prayer Cloths. All things which go quickly. *shrug* I really do bore easily :|

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working on about 5 crochet projects, plus a couple of beaded flowers. I have to keep different things around so I can do something else when I get bored of one thing. Right now, I need to figure out how to finish my blankets that I have been working on.

• 4 years later...
  • Donna changed the title to How many WIPs do you have at a time?

Archived