"Creative Juice" - HGTV

Anyone watch "Creative Juice" on HGTV? It comes on 7:30 a.m. after "Knitty Gritty/Uncommon Threads".

The two hosts (sorry, bad at remembering names) are the most happy individuals I've ever seen (especially after they've made a mixed drink!). lol! It's like they are on some happy pills. They do come up with some good craft ideas.

I enjoy "Creative Juice" more than "Knitty Gritty" (a little too trendy for me). Also enjoy "Uncommon Threads" because occasionally they will have a crochet project.

charkitty

Yeah I watch Creative Juices but, I watch it on DIY. Yeah they are some happy campers lol. I think they be drinking something before they get on tv lol. But, yeah I have got some good ideas from them that I've tried myself. They be doing some sewing on there and I also love to sew. They gave me some cool ideas when it came to making some quick projects for my kids. Great show. Oh I still love some Knitty Gritty. Even though I don't knit the show gives me some ideas. Uncommon Thread love it only when they is talking about something I like to hear. I mainly would check out DIY website to find out what the show is about and if I find out they is crocheting I will tape it. Have bunch of tapes with just the crocheting on it. I wish HGTV will put back the Craft Block. :) Oh I also watch Stylelicious on DIY Vickie from Knitty Gritty be on there also and that show gives me some ideas on clothes and how to change them up.

Got to see what Creative Juice going to be about and find out what they be drinking before coming on tv lol.

Archived