Hello from China!

xczhang

This is xczhang, and I am from China. Crochet is my favorite. I found this website by chance as well as so many fans of crochet. Despite my English level is very limited, I still want to make some friends like you to exchange experiences on crochet and knit.

Wish you happy everyday.:manyheart

hi xczhang! welcome to crochetville :D don't worry about your english, we have people here from all over the world, all different cultures and all different levels of english. we all get along just fine :)

Ni hao, xczhang! Welcome to crochetville! I'm Chinese as well - my parents are both from Taiwan, but I live in Texas. It's ok if you don't speak very good English, we are glad you are here!

:waving Hello xczhang! :waving

:mdust:welcome:mdust to the forum from a fellow crochet lover! :hug I am happy you decided to join our forum!

Don't worry about your english, we have a very diverse group of people here from all over the world and at all skill levels! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum, there are a wonderful group of people here! :heart

I look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your crochet creations in the show-and-tell folders! :yarn

Happy Crocheting to you! :hook

Welcome!! I live on the east coast of the USA in New Jersey.

Looking forward to seeing you here!

Where in China do you live? My daughter lived and worked for 5 years in Taiwan. I visited her once a year. One year we took trips to Hong Kong and Shang Hai.

Hello Xczhang,

Dont worry about your english. This is a great place.:yay Will you be able to post pictures of your work? You get such lovely yarn in China. My niece had gifted crocheted bag made of yarn made from paper. It was made in china.It was the most lovely yarn I have seen.

Welcome and enjoy.:)

Archived