girl's scarf - warning! fun furrrrrr :)

jess315

the cat is trying to kill it. my 7-yr-old daughter picked out this yarn for softness. at 64% nylon, it is kitten soft, but still too furry do do much with. i'll string the left over ball along in a couple of rows of a scrap afghan.

child's crochet scarf - Patons CARMEN Rose

Q hook

4 sc's across

IMG_0921

IMG_0927

IMG_0921

great scarf! awesome bubblegum colours :D the fun fur isn't overwhelming too which is great

It's gorgeous! I've made loads of similar ones for my nieces in the US as they keep telling me they are popular and they need one in every colour. lol (I have made quite a few for myself as well as they are just so soft!) ;)

love the colors! A pain to work with but always comes out great! My cat has a weekness for fun fur, I was using some recently and realized at one point that the yarn running through my fingers was damp. When I leaned over I realized there was a hairy little paw that had drug the ball under the couch:P ...ewww...kitty slobber:cat. Decided to take a break from that one for a while.

I always pair the nasty stuff with another yarn. They continue to be popular, however, you can buy them for a dollar or less, and they look exactly the same. I think it is easier to knit with than crochet.

Cute!! I like the color!! I tried crocheting with that "fun fur"!! I don't know why they call it fun fur--because it was no fun for me!!!!:eek I do knit with it though!! OOOOps, I take it back, I did crochet with it--on some of my "flip flops"--(sandals)--they used to be called "thongs"!!:lol

Archived