Dollar tree and Lion's Incredible ribbon

tigermom

In Western Branch area of Chesapeake this is what I found

High St/Taylor Road area

ribbon yarn in rainbow colors,autumn,blues

fancy fur - black/multi,blue/blue,blue/multi,red/multi

fun fur,alot of colors,only two funfur stripes in grey black and white(2)

the other muted greens/orange

voodoo some navy blue,1 grey

Portsmouth Blvd

only fancy fur in red/multi,hot pink /multi,aqua/multi,blue/multi,black multi

I was really hoping to see some of the baby yarn,but it wasn't at these locations.

Linda

I've worked with fun fur before, i am not really a beginner, semi advanced, but I really did not like working with the fun fur. It was super hard to see the stitches, and forget counting them. i actually liked working with homespun a million times better than fun fur. i like it as an accent ( i used it as trim on a poncho) and that is much better because you don't have to worry about counting your stitches or seeing them for that matter.

Pineknot, no baby yarn at the big one near Sam's off Battlefield, just fun fur and fancy fur. And I checked the one in Greenbrier near Harris Teeter, just fancy fur there, too. We'll have to meet up some time!

I started my jacket last night. It's all in hdc and works up very quickly. The first row (working off the fondation chain) was a b**** but after that it's easy. I worked up two balls last night in about 3 hours. I'm using the black. I try and only have a few things going at one time but I just might start another project using one of the other colors.

I went to a different dollar tree todayand this is what I got:

11 balls of incredible in autumn print

18 skeins of color waves in sunset red

and last but not least, 6 balls of baby soft yarn in spring green.

They also had jaime baby yarn in white and funfur,fancy fur,and 2 more boxes underneath that weren't opened yet. They had a wholw lot of incredible in a whole bunch of colors. When I get paid on Friday I 'm going back over there.:hook :hook :c9 :c9 :c9

Hi all!

I hit the Michael's yarn sale last week and bought 5 spools of the Incredible in Autumn Leaves and I'm enjoying working with it!

I found a crop top pattern I liked in the May/June issue of Crochet Today that suggested using Moda Dea's Spellbound ribbon yarn in Bronze but I made the substitution and the motif's are working up quickly with an L hook. I'm really loving the colorway and the texture.

0307_croptop.jpg

A little seem to go a long way too!...I have 8 more 4 1/2" medallions to make out of the 23 and I have only used up 1 3/4 spools to make 12 of the 4 1/2" medallions and 3 8" flower motif's. I guess-timate with the connecting and the finishing I will only have used 3 1/2 to 4 of the spools.

I'll probably knit something with the leftovers to see how it behaves on the needles.

I'll definitely post a pic when I'm done!

Till then...~K~

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo!!! I bought 5 balls today at my Local Dollar Tree! I also told the girl at the checkout how much it usually runs and she couldn't believe it either!

Whatta find!

I'm soooooooooooooo excited!

Krystal

I went to my dollar tree today they didn't have much yarn but I bought the last 6 skiens of Incredible in copper penny, not sure what I'll make with it yet but I couldn't resist and it's been months since I bought yarn.

Archived