Sign in to follow this  
boo1

"Felted Crochet" book at Barnes and Noble

This might not be of any interest to any of y'all but it's the first felting book I've seen that wasn't knitting patterns. :clap

I bought this book at a fraction of the cost at my local half price book store, and I love it as far as the projects are concerned. I haven't tried any of them yet, but there's a couple on my to-do list.

Here's the Amazon link to it: Felted Crochet

I'm interested it that! Thanks for telling us about it. I have been frustrated by all the knitting/felting books too.

I have the book you mentioned called Felted Crochet, and it's a great one. In fact the publisher of that book is also my publisher, Krause Publications. In case you didn't see the post about my new book called Positively Crochet, it also has 3 felted items. (a tote bag, scarf and an iPod cozy) The book can be seen on Amazon and other websites.

Mary Jane

I have the book also! :hook I'm waiting to see a copy of Postive Crochet (like I need any more patterns!). From what I've seen on the web about it, I'll probably buy it!

There definitely need to be more felted crochet books out there. I will see what I can do :-)

(like I have some sort of in on the whole thing...LOL)

I have that book too (among too many others! :lol) and I really like it - :clap ! Now to find the time to make something felted! (As if Time was lost somewhere! - :rofl)

I have that book too....I really like it!

I've got another one for you to try!!

Crocheted Pursenalities by Eva Wiechmann

I've made 2 bags from that book, and they turned out great!!

I've got another one for you to try!!

Crocheted Pursenalities by Eva Wiechmann

I've made 2 bags from that book, and they turned out great!!

I recently received this book as a present. This is my first time trying felting. I've been working on the A Tisket, A Tasket bag on page #34. I'm having some problems. I'm working on the bottm of the bag and I'm supposed to have 63 stitches at one point and I always have more than that. I don't see how it's possible with the amount of stitch increases she has to come up with that amount. I can't tell if the number of stiches is wrong or if there's a mistake in the pattern. So frustrated!

Has anyone done this pattern yet???

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can't find anywhere that has errata information for this book.